Monday, February 02, 2009

what my burger man told me....................

If u guys know the famous burger in ampang or known as burger om, u can see that there is this couple selling the burger.........the guy, om as we know him, is a calm guy and also who lurves to make jokes once in a while..........but the wife is a bit KPC (Kepochi) that will talk a lot...........so this has gone for years and the guy just was calm bout it...........it is till last week when i went there with my brother that om has finally had enough of his wife's blabbering and asked me and my brother this question:

Om: Why do women can't stop talking? (while pointing to his wife with his eyes)
Us: Huh? errrrr?????
Om: give up?
Us: yerp
Om: becoz women has two "mouth" compared to us men.........


hahahahaha.............

his ambition when he was young was to be a discus athlete..........and it still is..........hehehehe

No comments: