Monday, February 02, 2009

a simple dinner with the whole lot

tonite, we decided to eat outside since mum said that she doesn't wanna eat rice and cut down on carbs........so ok, we went to pavillion at bukit bintang...........

since last week, after the outing with uncle fuad, mum's having this craving for the kuey tiau there...........when we arrived there, we wasted no time to order the food........and to our suprise we all wanted the same that is the kuey tiau goreng..........hahahahaha.......

so the menu for the nite was:

1. 5 kuey tiau goreng
2. 2 spring rolls
3. 1 starfruit juice, 2 orange juice and 2 mango juice.........

all and all it was a good meal we had.....

cheers


my kuey tiau

the spring roles
me parents and me sisters
me & me sisters
mum & dad
me sisters
aummmmmmmmmmm

No comments: