Monday, February 16, 2009

short trip to JB

heyya peeps,

last saturday, me and the whole lot went to make a trip down south to JB. we are attending my cuz's engagement. technically, from KL, there were 3 cars which was dad's new ride, granny's and also my uncle lut...........

so the journey kicked off bout 730ish from the house......... as usual, my uncle lut will be late so we decided to start the journey without him as he knows where to go.......and out of sudden thru the journey, mum just remembered that she had forgotten to bring her baju kurung together with the sister's.....hahahahaha.........luckily my uncle lut hasn't began his journey...........we quickly called him and managed to ask his courtesy to take the stuffs.........phew...............

we decided to have our breakie at seremban R&R for a while..........as usual, i will have the roti bakar whenever we stop there.......the rest had nasi lemak, roti canai, pau and so on........later, we continue our journey and we went to fetch niqi at his uni in malacca.............so with the 4 of us sitting at the back seats, what else to do.......cam-whore la.............hahahahaha..........

later we stopped at pagoh R&R in which i had to do number 1............. dad said that he wants to try the back seat so as a result i had to drive all the way to JB from there on...........we arrived in JB bout 1130ish and checked in at the hotel bout 12........

after some rest and also performed our prayers, we went to my relative's place to have lunch.........as usual, i luv being in JB becoz of the relative's hospitality in which they really take care of u........hehehehe......... i dun mind whether they are rich or poor, as long as their house is cozy, welcoming and also the hospitality is very friendly i think that's what matters.............

we then make our way back to the hotel and did our own chores.........as for me, i went to buy some stuff at the mall beside the hotel and also went to lepak at the pool looking at my cuzzies swimming........


mum and dad

the 4 of us
the hotel walkway
we can see singapore from the lift
the hallway to our rooms


at night, we got ready and went off back to my relative's place to gather up for the engagement..... at the hotel, i've met up with uncle fuad and also G-ma from singapore........they came with their close friend auntie mim and also uncle bob......... as usual, uncle fuad will ask me to drive his car..........hahahaha......... so a cheaffeur i am..........

when we got there, there were people there already.......and we noted that there was about 15 cars going for this engagement........hahahahaha........typical johorean....that's the way it is.......we convoyed our journey there led by uncle halim........
it took us bout 30 mins to get to the place........ i didn't took any part of carrying the hantaran coz i was in charged of taking the pix........so fast forward, the people came in, the sarung cincin session (both gurl and the guy), the period of engagement, photo session and also not to forget the makan makan session...........hahahahaha..........simple rite.............

with granny
me and niqi with our parents
pakai samping btul btul ye
lamer nyer tunggu..........sigh
ok, we pose first aite
the hantaran from the guy's side
uncle halim
the tukang cakap
niqi having his sawan sewel attack
uncle rosli (cuz's dad)
aunt midah (cuz's mum)
granny putting on the ring
the fiance of me cuz
the hantaran from the gurl's side
me cuz farah
me cuz sheeda
tok mi
angah
me uncle lut (the other photographer)
me baby cuz nazmi
performing the doa
mum
granny
g-ma
cuz mukhriz
the fiance and aunt midah
doing the selawat
me other uncle (uncle mizat in purple)
me cuz the drama king
happy together
me cuz and the fiance
salam ye
the hantarans together
dinner time
uncle fuad
g-ma and granny
gather up now
niqi and mum
me and angah
me, cuz barb and uncle lut

we went back to my relative's place to put back all the stuffs and uncle fuad ajak me to have a teh tarik session with the singapore folks........so we went to singgah selalu and it was a hot spot i must say at JB...........he later sent me back to the hotel and they went back to singapore.......... as for me, i went to change myself and also took my prayers.......... later i went out with my relative, angah just to catch up things...........

table 3 ya
g-ma
auntie mim
uncle bob
me ice lemon tea
our tahu bakar
g-ma and uncle fuad
auntie mim and uncle bob
eeeeeeeeeeeyaahhhhhhhhhh
ok, this is such a girly jump including niqi who is doing it

went back to the room bout 3 in the morning..........all and all it was a gud day.......

cheers peeps

No comments: