Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the dark entry

so last nite, when i arrived home, it was a different sight when i saw the house.......the streets were dark and houses were very gloomy the view.......then i've realised that it was a BLACKOUT.......my granduncle, tok arun, said that the electricity was taken out since 5 in the evening..............

as a result, i took my prayers in da dark and also my shower in the dark......kindda nice actually.......u might think that i'm crazy or something.......nope.....it actually gives me the experience to feel on how did my parents and also my ancestors use to take their shower...........

but then, i really had to move very slowly since there is only a candle allowed to be taken by me......so if out of sudden whilst i was taking my shower, then the candle lite went out........mati woo........yet again, since it's dark, i think it is safe for me to go out naked since no one can see me unless the electricity comes back on when i was walking out......hahahahahaha.........

alas, the electricity came back bout 10 at nite.....oh well, below are some of the pix that were taken last nite.....


the living room and also the dining area

candle lite
u can't see anything, but it is in fact the whole lot is lepaking out side.......
my shadow.....
barb the scardy cat........

No comments: