Sunday, May 17, 2009

on saturday.........

on saturday, my sisters had a family day at their school and they invited us to go to the school..........therefore, as a supportive bro, chewahhhhhhh, hahahaha...... i went to their school and gave them their support..........plus, they had this dance competition that they've entered......... so i told them this, if they lose, i'll throw them the eggs, and if they win, i'll throw them the tepung (flour).....hahahaha..........quite tough huh???

so below are some of the pix that were taken during the event................


the dancing team........

me sister, najwa........
my smallest sis najiha had time to touch up............huhuhu.........
the most scariest teacher of the school......... even the parents are afraid of her.......huhuhu....
me smallest cuz, nadzirah......
me uncle.......
huh? is it that way?
cam whoring first..........
me with my fav cuzzies.......
this one shares the same birthday as mua.........
this one is always cheerie........
the crowd for watching da show..............
me parents just arrived.........
me uncle and her daughter...........
this one ya teacher.............
peace niqi...........
cheeky dad..........
mum with me smallest cuz.............
the banner.........
the dance routine........
me with baby
me with kakak

No comments: