Sunday, January 10, 2010

keeping quite

i'm just literally stressed out and also tired of things...... well what things u may ask.....literally....it's everything...... arguments, preparations, work, questions and answers, family, luved ones, everything i shall say.....

i dunno.....it's just that..... it's either i've had enough or the things that is happening, is giving me a headache........ yes.... a major one i should say.......... it's that why is it things always hv to be like so complicated....... isn't this my life? and shouldn't i hv a full say out of it?

but noooooooo......... whenever i try to do things my way...... it's either it'll hurt other's feelings or things just ain't turn out rite........... therefore, i'm keeping quite and need time to myself........... if u peeps think that y am i acting this way? well......... let me put it this way......... i just need a quite time to myself........ and i know that my actions will raise couple of eyebrows and also that awkward look..........but then, i just wanna keep quite.............

and dun ask questions.............it's quite sad when i think bout it......... it's just that everything is against u........... and please dun try to rectify what has been done.......... history is history.......... it's too late to apologize........

No comments: