Saturday, January 23, 2010

lost of a great sultan.....

peeps,

my ic number is **0101-01-****. which means the 01 states that i'm from johore..... yes, today, the sultan of my country has passed away due to old age.... yes, although we have heard stories from many angles...... but when i was growing up, my late grand dad luvs to tell stories bout him..........

we laughed at his stories and also many other histories........ when i've heard bout the news that he passed away...... i dunno, it's just that there is this feeling of sadness haunt me......... i've kept quite bout it and didn't tell sweetie a thing......

called ron and asked him whether he has heard the news? and i've told him that "sultan kita dah takder"....... and he told me that he had watery eyes......... and i said me too........... dunno why but this sultan is unique in some ways that he had touched every johorean's lives........

may his soul rest in peace.......



No comments: