Monday, January 04, 2010

OMG

it was just now that my mum and my aunt called me and said.... "mi, u go to the bookstore and u buy ratu sehari and pengantin"..... oh ya, fyi..... these are wedding magazines....... and guess what peeps, i'm so not use to these magazines that i forgotten bout the title of the magazines that i had to call my mum and asked what is the title that she wants........hahahaha........

so, when i got the magazine.........i was like OMG.......... i was really suprised with the price of these magazines........ it is much more expensive than FHM that i normally buy or even playboy magazines that my friends gotten........ ooops....... well, those are for their collection in which i just took a peep......... errrrrrrr..... dun tell sweetie ya.......hahahaha..........

as an alternative, me and sweetie hv decided that if we wanted to get any ideas from these magazines, we will get it from the net or our friends that hv gotten the magazines before......hahahaha


No comments: