Wednesday, January 27, 2010

remember peeps......... ur phone is ur life.....

OMG................ my battery just brought me down last nite and even today's morning......... ok, here's the thing, last month my battery went "kaput" (gone haywire for those who are malay illeterate)........ and i've decided to get a new battery just to make myself satisfied.......... and indeed i was.........

so yesterday, i went to work looking at my battery 3/4 full........and i said to myself..... oh this should be sufficient......... so i think~~~~~........and without knowing it........ it was like a storm of phone calls were haunting me...... hello here and hello there......... yes it was work and also personal stuffs..........

then without knowing it, my battery had gone low........ and it entered the power saving mode...... but again, it was too late....... sweetie called and then my phone died...........

went home and plugged in the charger to the phone and nothing happen......... and i plugged in and out, in and out......... for those of u having dirty thought, pls....... keep it to urself ya............

and it happened again........ my phone couldn't charge as the power wouldn't go into the battery for charging........ SHIT......... it happened again....... my battery went kaput............u know how important ur phone is, well for those who doesn't realise it......... lemme put it this way............ ur work is ur life...... and ur work depends on the phone.......... and the phone depends on the battery life.......... yeah, so no battery = no phone = no work = no life............ sigh........i even didn't manage to hear sweetie's voice before i go to sleep last nite............... aiyooooooooooo

that's it......... i purposely went to work late today....... well with a valid reason that is....... errr.......i think so........ err boss, if u read this........ i didn't do it on purpose....... well, technically..............

ok back to the story, the shop only opens at 11.......... and i told the gurl, saya baru beli ini battery, tak sampai sebulan beli dah teruk..... tak bleh charge..... battery apa ni...........

and the gurl really apologizes to me....... and provided me with a new battery....... as i plugged in the battery, it worked and guess what.......... 10 new messages and also 18 new miss calls............. and the best part was.......... all my bosses (even my partner (partner = biggest boss *for those who r looking for me............... sigh......... out of all days..........

then i had to call each and every one of them and had to switch my knowledge from time to time whenever i call a different person.......... and had to call a new person prior to calling that person........yes it's mind boggling if u think of it..........

later i picked up a colleague from the office and went for lunch before i went to the office......

sigh, where is mr energizer when u need one????

bummer......

No comments: