Friday, May 25, 2007

Danke danke danke (KLIA\Dubai\Vienna - 1st day)

danke danke danke....... that was the first words that i've heard when i've arrived in vienna......ya baby....i'm in vienna..........hehehehehe.....ok ok let me tell how was the trip...

quite a number of people send us to the airport.....about 3 cars.....hehehehe... they say that they have nothing to do at home so they wanted to send us to vienna.........we left home around 11 at night...... we brought along 3 big luggage bags and also 5 boxes that my relatives wanna give to my auntie in vienna......

as soon we've arrived at the airport, we checked in and noted that we can't bring much of a hand carriage.....so we have to checked in another bag.....all the of the bags and packages totalled up to 115kg....which leaves us 5 kg to spare....so around 1230 in the morning we went to the international terminal after say our goodbyes to those who sent us to the airport.......

we took the train to go to the international terminal and took pictures here and there.....this is some of the request from our friends that they want us to take lotsa pix during our vacation.....luckily i've borrowed my friend's camera...thanx irwan.....

our flight got delayed.....this is becoz some of the inspections need to be made by the engineers......from my point of view it is better for them to take their time of inspecting the aircraft......if anything happens up there no one knows what can we do rite....

so we took the boeing 777-E800 by emirate.......the sitting was 3-4-3....... my parents and my sister were sitting at the middle aisle whilst me and my brother were sitting on each side of it...... once we were on the air, the crew cabin was busying with giving out the snacks.....i must say that the food on emirates is very very nice.....after the snack i was enjoying the entertainment in the flight....i've watched friends, 2 guys and half a men and etc.....really i was enjoying it... then when we were 1/2 way of our journey....we were served for our dinner.... after dinner i felt asleep...and out of no where my tummy hurts and i'm not use to aircraft toilet coz it shakes alot.....hahahaha....

and then we've arrived in dubai at 4 in the morning......after reaching the terminal....the first thing that i searched was the toilet coz i need to ease myself.....ok ok too much information.,....hahahaha....but the water was warm there.....dubai airport is very beautiful.......i've took a lot of pictures and also there are many passengers that were sleeping on the floor at the airport...i guess they must be tired.......after some relaxation....the next thing i knew was sleeping at the airport....hahahaha....saying about people.....and it happened to me....so karma......

our flight to vienna was at 1115 dubai time.... so after checked in to the aircraft..... out of a sudden the aircraft was off from power....and that is when i tried to calm my self......and as the problem was fixed, we were on the air once again.....after we were depart, i was really really sleepy......and i was sleeping again.......then the food was served, i ate and i went back to sleep.....and then lunch was served and i ate and i went to sleep again...hahahahaha....doing the thing that i lurve the most i guess.......so i woke up one hour before we landed.....the plane was really struggling to balance it self.....i guess it must be lotsa turbulence......and out of sudden my head got notious and dizzy........but then the pilot manage to land the plane smootly....really creditz to captain pinto as his name......as we checked out at the gates.....the imigration said out the word DANKE.......he said it out when he has check our passport.....so as now we know that Danke means tq in german.....coz in austria the medium that they use is german language....

after collecting our stuff from the conveyer........we went to declare some of the packages which all went ok......met my uncle at the airport and we went for a negotiation with the taxi driver coz it is not allowed here for us to exceed the number of passengers in the car.......and we come up to 27 Euros for the travelling.....and guess what the driver was a lady.......we took the cab which was a Skoda Octavia......she really was an expert in her driving....she could give calls and also messaging the phone at the same time as her driving.....

in europe, mostly they use GPS system to navigate their ways around......in the taxi the lady uses it to find her way to the apartment of my aunt..........after some 30 minutes of travelling we finally arrived at my aunt's place......the town was called brunnerstrasse.....the place is nice and the neighbourhood is very relaxing....lovely i must say......after greet my aunt and all...... we put our bags in the room that my aunt has made for us..... i really really like the apartment......it is very very big and also very very nice.....i must say that malaysia should have more of this apartment and not those doggy flats......

my aunt prepared lunch for us and we did some catch ups with them during lunch...... after lunch, i was playing with my small relatives......at first they asked us in malay and english....and then after that german all da way..... me and my brother had our mouth open coz of our suprise and blur...hahahahahahaha......we were nodding our heads as if we knew what she was saying to us.......

then we went to take our renting car coz we wanted to travel to italy, hungary and also czech republic........ but unfortunately, the car was only ready the next day.....as we arrived home, my cousin ajak me to go to the shopping mall......and it was only a walking distance......

and i was saying to my self....best best best.......coz the price is so so so so cheap here.....if we compare it as one to one....and i was like how nice if i can work here and also stay here...huhuhu...no offense boss.....after some window shopping i got dizzy coz it is 2 in the morning if we compare it to malaysian time......so i said to my cuz that we need to go back.....as i arrived home, i straight went to bed.......till next time...... Danke.....

With my aunt and granny at KLIA
waiting for flight to vienna

With my uncles and cuz

With my parents and my sisters

With my siblings before flying to vienna

With baby sis at dubai international terminal

Performing my favourite hobby at dubai airport

Arriving at vienna international airport

The lady taxi driver......she drives really fast.....huhuhu

In the vienna taxi
My aunt preparing meals

No comments: