Monday, May 21, 2007

finally got my internet back.......

thank god my internet got its connection back......thanx to a stupid trailer driver that ruined it since friday.......got a new neighbour that moved into our neighborhood...... so i guess the stuff must be humongous that they had to bring along a trailer to fit all the stuff.....and i think that the stupid driver think that the trailer is low enough to pass through the cable above which he didn't ........the incident causes no connection at all cause the trailer pulled the cable which snapped from our place and then made the pole bend.......

and out of sudden there's no internet connection......i was like.....argghhhhhhhh,^&*()(*&^.=,,...........there goes my weekend without internet connection....say what u want but i can't live without my connection.....so we complained about the connection which they only fixed it today......haih, didn't have a chance to upload new stories which now i have totally forgotten bout it coz to stressed out from the situation.......

really my weekend was so so.........mostly went out and then bought stuff which mum wanted to buy,.....as for me, just wondering around like a lost person in a jungle of concrete.......and then out of sudden this lonely feeling came over me which comes into my head and makes me thinking till i slept at 4......haih......

plus the weekend was so hot that most of the evening during the weekend, my activity is sleeping....although it is my favourite hobby, but then, it got bored.....sigh....my weekend really really has its ups and downs......

but can't wait for my trip to europe this coming thursday...... i'm just gonna let loose of my tense....

How i wish i could pamper myself like the pix above....sigh

No comments: