Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sniff Sniff Sniff

Today my day really really sux.......I woke up with a heavy head and that i'm sneezing my nose off..... the weather nowadays is haywire.....oh well, let's hope that the weather will get better.........i dun really mind if it rained the whole day, it is just that when it is hot and cold, my body can't take it.....this has resulted my nose to be sneeze every 2-3 minutes....and my nose to red....seriously i looked like a clown with all da sniff sniff sniff and also sot set sot set ....hahahaha....i can't stand this weather.....this is becoz where i come from, the weather is really really cooling....hahahaha.....perasan giler....today the whole family except for my first sister and my brother is not having a fever.....the rest all having fever and cold....... oh well, let's all hope we all get better....cheerz

A healthy baby.....like 23 years back


The weather is making the healthy baby
above having fever and cold......

No comments: