Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ouch~~!!!

my sis najwa, is in her school's gymrama class........so she was showing her tricks in which she can bend here and there.....so yesterday, i was doing my stretching (to let loose the muscles) before sleeping.....and she showed me some stuff that she learnt during the class...and i said to her, i also can do that............so i was holding the end of my legs and she said "abg mi, tunduk lagi"......and she came behind me and pushed my back......out of a sudden, there's this sound of "CRACKKKK", and i was like, errrrrrrrr, and my back was really in pain........after that no more over stretching for me.......hahahaha.......the moral of the story is, ego kills..........ouch


The flexibility of a gymnast


This is what happen if u dun stretch properly



Me and sis

No comments: