Monday, May 07, 2007

things that I hate to do when I was a kid

today, my sister najwa, had lots of homework to do.......it is really to much for her and i was pitying the little brat.....and ma parents wanted to do some groceries, in which she wanted to follow, but it was rejected from both of my parents.....with that she has that frustrated and also upset face....i think it is not to my parents rather it is to the school teacher....hehehehe....and i said to her, acin (her nick name that i called her) i've been there and done that....so now it is your turn....huhuhu

do u guys remember those days when we were young and hated to do things that our parents ask us to do......well as for me there are some things that i really dun like in which in the future i have realised y is it that they are concern......there are some things that i really hated my parent's instruction....i.e. memorizing the maths (multiplications/ divisions). there was one case in which all my relatives was at my place and they are ready to go to a picnic..... i cried while saying the multiplication to my dad.....coz i wanted to join the preparation and also the fun that was happening downstairs....hahahaha.....those days..... and another thing that i really dun like is when my dad checked through my books and see whether i have done my homeworks or not....really hated that.......and as a result, during my primary years, i was one of the top students in my grade (chewah, angkat bakul sendiri tu...hahahaha)......

and another thing that i really dun favor as a child was going to the tuition class......oh god....those were the days that i felt lazy to go to the tuition class.....becoz when i was a kid it was like a burden doing those extra homeworks that were given to me....hahahaha......

when i was small, kindergarten era, i really do not favor to go to school......still remember mum's story....when i was about to enter the class, i really cried out loud in which the whole school was stunt by my actions (haih, if i only knew what i was doing)...hehehehe......and when we got into the car, mummy started to give me lectures......i.e. nak jadi aper ni biler dah besar, nak tolong sapu sampah ke?........and after like 10 minutes of lecture, mum will pop up the question.....do u wanna go to school or not.....so after some brainwashing, i nodded.....hahahaha......funny to think of it.......oh well, now that my sisters are facing their school days, i wish them all a very gud lux.....and to u guys......do tell us what do u hate when u were kids.......


This was during kindergarten, age was 4

This is like 17 years after kindergarten era, age was 22
during convocation @ UTP
l-r (Dad, Mum, Myself & Granny)



No comments: