Tuesday, August 26, 2008

minding your own business

u know what really pisses me off peeps, people who really backstab me when we thought that they are the most ideal person that we could trust.....and it kinds of really hit u hard and makes u wonder whether these type of people, we could trust or not in the future..........

in front of you, they are the most perfect person that you could trust, but on your back, they are telling different bout stuffs that is negative bout it and nonetheless, it affects with peoples' perception of those who are listening to it.......and later out of no where, they will ask u whether is it true or not? I mean WTF la............ if u r not satisfy with something, confront me face to face and say it to my face.........

i mean can't u dun mind other people's business and also respect of what it is as it is.....although that their intention is different in terms of they might wanna help you....but who are they to interfere in your decision???? isn't this a free country??? sigh.........sometimes it just makes me wanna give them the boot up their arse la........

sorry peeps, this entry is just a general topic that get into my nerves when i heard a story of a colleague of mine told me of his experience.........

cheerz.......

eat this prick~~!!!!!

No comments: