Thursday, August 21, 2008

my mind is playing with me

hmmmmm, i dunno what happened to me yesterday evening.......... i'm a type of person in which if there's a song in my head i will quickly find the song in my mp3 list and play the song just to overcome the humming in my head.........coz i dun mind listening to any songs coz like it or not, i'm ok with anything that is playing on the mp3 list.......

so i was listening to kenny g, the joy of life was on the track.........very instrumentally and also very soothing the rhythm........then out of sudden, this track was playing in my head....

pukul la tabuh,
pukul la tabuh,
pukul rebana,
jeng jeng jeng......


and i was like, eh this is pengantin song, why is it playing out of sudden in my head, so try to over come the humming or the song in my head, i changed track from kenny g to the fray, how to save a life.....was enjoying to the song and dancing and moving my body to the beat of the song.......and the lyrix went like this.........

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Selamat, Pengantin baru, jeng jeng jeng,
Selamat, Berbahagia,
Selamat, Ke anak cucu.......


and then the lyrix change to

ala emak kawen kan aku....la la la la...........huh???

wei......... apa ini....... all this pengantin songs are playing in my head.......to make myself happy, i've searched the pengantin songs in my playlist and played it over and over again..........when i told my colleague at the office, that am listening to pengantin songs via my earphone, she was LOL.........

hmmmm, i know la all my fwens are getting hitched, with the invitations that came non-stop, some involvements in helping out my fwens weddings and also people around me are asking me when is my turn to go on the pelamin........maybe it is just that my minds are playing with me to tell me that it is time to get serious and move on with my life........

so i've made up my mind that i've grown up, and it is time for me to be serious bout this and also go with the flow........u will never know when it is time for u to get hitched, the best thing to do is just to go with the flow and enjoy life as u go with it.......

when i came into the office this morning, still playing in my mind that the first thing that i did after settling down in front of my lappie, i straight away play the pengantin songs and now, i'm listening to the usual songs that i listened to...........

ok peeps, stay tune to know wats next.........hehehehehe.......

p/s: better start planning u all, who is gonna sponsor what........hahahahahaha


During Mahat's wedding

Kipas-ing myself instead of the pengantin........hahahaha

@ first, we stand at the side, later, we'll sit in the middle........hehehehe

During Jj's wedding

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhu.. shweet je..

nnti leh rs mkn nsi minhyk.

jgn lupa alu2kan kdtgn i.. hukhuk