Wednesday, September 10, 2008

confronting things that bugs u.......

ok this is gonna be dramatic......

i really hate things that bug me and also that makes my life more challenging than it already has..... it really pisses me off and irritates me here and there...why is it there are god creations in this world that could not let us live happily ever after.....

last nite was a very warm nite.....and i was sitting in front of the tv with my laptop on my lap (errrr duhhhhh....that's y it is called a laptop) and chatting, surfing, blogging, etc...... but then they said that laptops shouldn't really be put on a flat stuff coz the warm air couldn't circulate.....so y is it in the first place called a laptop......it should have been called "a digital magical box that u can do anything with".........sigh.....

ok back to the story, i was doing my stuff in front of the tele, and out of sudden i felt very itchy on my arm and when i looked i saw a mozzie was happily sucking the liquid in my body that is called blood......so as a result i gave a mozzie a suprise...... a suprise that sounded like this.....KPAKK~~!!!......yes i killed the mozzie........and to make things worst, it is not only A mozzie....there were like 9 or 10s flying here and there.....

so i put down my laptop down, and started to play "tepuk amai amai" (clapping games) with the mozzie with these words coming out from an organ on my face between the nose and the chin called the mouth.....Nah amik kau.....mampos kau.....iyahhh.....ish ish.....eeeeeeeee......die u b*tch..... u want to bite me is it.......and what's worse, one of the mozzie was happily and volunteerly serenading me at my ears......but there was only one note and also one sound that was playing it went like this........ ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............and i gave a strong "pat on the shoulder" to the mozzie and it went into my ear..........yikes~~~!!!!!.........had to take it out.........................

after the killing session has done, i gather the bodies and counted how many i've killed....and proudly i would say that i've killed more than 10 mozzies for the nite.....no offence aite mozzies, it is just that 3 years back i was admitted to the hospital coz of u.....so lesson learned that u r no fwen instead a threat......

later at nite, i switched on the air-cond and also the mozzie repellent and slept soundly......oh how beautiful life is......

me during my admission to the hospital due to dengue (3 years back)

as a result, lesson learned......

No comments: