Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the stairs.........

see the pix above, yerp.......the stairs........it brings a some sort of kindda dark memories to me.......well, it is ashame for me to tell u the story of what had happened..........ok la, promise u guys won't laugh or smile while reading this........

it was 1992, the month of ramadhan just like now......the me and my parents went for a buka puasa at nipah coffeehouse @ equatorial hotel in KL.......so after some eating of some variety of food that is availabled for buka puasa.......i started to play around with the kids who is bout my age.........so while i was playing with the kids, suddenly, pret pret pret pret........ o'oh....... i accidentally pooped in my pants at the hotel.........

and i went straight to mum, and of course with the smell, she quickly brought me to the washroom and gave me one of a few lectures from her in my life........what did i tell u, i was a spoilt brat when i was small......so it was still very early at nite, mum asked me to chill at the stairs shown above all by myself....and kids came to me and asked me why am i sitting alone on the stairs???? hmmmmmmmmm, i didn't tell them coz if i were to told them, they will go .......eeeeeeeeeeeee, dier poop la.............and the best thing was, the kids that was wondering around, said that they were eating ice cream......and not wanting to left out, i asked one of the kids to call mum, and when mum came, i said i want ice cream..........mum was like......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........y la u behaving like this.........hahahahahaha.........sorry mum, i was one spoilt brat..........so i had my ice cream with my stinking pants on the stairs...............

ok back to the future, 16 years into the future to be exact.......today i had a break fast session with the family and also dad's clients......... and when we arrived there, i looked at the stairs and smiled when i saw the stairs........and i told mum, mum, that's "the stairs"........and she laughed.........

basically, the nipah coffeehouse is one of the best buffet in town to break ur fast........it has lots of food that varies to one and another........so we found our table with dad's name on it.......and started to take the food on from the buffet........

firstly, i took the appetizers, a slice of murabak, beef balls and also teh tarik........dun wanna explode by eating to much........then after a while, went for prayers with dad and came back for more food........i took lamb with sate.......then added mixed seafood like bamboo lala, lala and also prawns cooked to perfection and whole lot more..........

later, we crack some jokes and burst out laughing.......all and all it was a good break fast session.............before i left, i gave a good look at the stairs that brings dark memories yet funny to me.........hehehehe

fahmi rosli, rosli yahya, so that's 3 generations in 2 names......
cam-whoring with sisters
can i eat yet, can i eat yet, can i eat yet, can i eat yet
my sisters and my parents
the seafood corner...........
bamboo lala, sweetie's favourite.......
the chef cooking my seafood.........kudos to the chef for making the food tasty..........
some of the pix around the coffeehouse......

No comments: