Friday, September 05, 2008

pictures brings back memories

Ok peeps.........as i was browsing my pictures, i found some of my old pictures in the my hard drive.......yes, the pictures did bring alot of memories back to me after all these years......it brought smiles and also tears to me after looking at these pictures.......

this was me in the 50's............ thin and stylish...........

errr.......me in the 60's.........wearing spectacles coz me eyes got rosak already.......

during the 70's, i've gained weight and became a lecturer at a local uni and taught history to the students

this is me in the 80's............ smart & also a rocker........ miss those long hairs........sigh

this is me in the 90's.........joined a boyband and i was the backup singer.........

This is me today.......relax and also enjoying life as always.........hehehe

Till next time, u peeps have an enjoyable weekend aite......

2 comments:

Permaisuri Mawar said...

the smile remains dari zaman dulu kala sampaila sekarang hahah :p

fahmirosli said...

Hehehehe.........hv to show after 3 years of grueling pain coz of wearing bracers......wuwuwuwu....