Tuesday, September 09, 2008

a day in the office

i dun know is it me or is it the air-cond in the office that it is getting colder by the day..... out of sudden my flu is coming back....sniff sniff sniff..... and also that i'm freezing my arse and that my fingers are numb..... hard to type though.....had to wear my jacket today in the office coz i normally dun wear it...coz where i come from, this is very normal....but some how i think i'm having a running nose....so better for me to keep myself warm.......and out of sudden, my tummy starts to growl and it is only 10 in the morning.......aaaaaaaaaa....... it is making a loud concert without any permit from the authority.......huhuhhu.....plus, i've been letting out "uninvited" gases from my toooot.........hahahaha.......

have a nice day ahead peeps.......

hmmmmmmmm.... what should i have to break my fast later.....



this is in the morning.......all fresh up

later in the evening, am thinking of what to have for breaking my fast........plus, it is freaking cold here........

p/s: i've noticed that my "horns" have grown longer......hmmmmm, how could this be.....all the devils are tied up dy........

No comments: