Friday, September 26, 2008

trimming the rambutan.......

yesterday, while i was working at a place with people running here and there, some were LLB, some were in no mood, some were having tense, oh ya a.k.a at the office, one of my colleague, nurul, came to me and said, what happen to u??? and i was like what? nothing happened........just working and being "innocent" as always..........hahahahaha.......yeah rite.......and then she said, ur hair.......what happened to it? why is it sooooo long??? it is no more spikey that is the very organized one.........huh?? spikey got organized one meh?......coz nurul has been away from the office for quite some time....and yeah, i haven't went to have a haircut for more than a month.......in fact more or less like a month and a half..........

so later at nite went to have my haircut where my stylist and the staff there was like......waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so messy ur hair.......y very unorganise one........errrr, when it is long how can u organise it rite? even my stylist also when she was cutting my hair, she was like, panjangnyer panjangnyer........hahahahaha.......my hair got stuck a few times when my stylist use the clippers to make the sides thin........crak crak crak........damn painful la........ even she said to me that she was thinking of me the day before coz i didn't came to the saloon for quite some time coz she knows when i will come............oh well, i think i do need a haircut since everyone says it and raya is around the corner...........

the unorganized rambutan hair

after shampoo and also conditioning my hair..... very cacak man at the sides......sigh......very the kembang

panjangnyer......that's what my stylist nags at me.........

ok, this one i trim, to give it the layer look........errr, can spikey hair have layers? i mean can u see the layers? hmmmm

my other stylist, el..........

the new rambutan this morning

2 comments:

Irwan said...

El is my hair styler.. he's good!

fahmirosli said...

yes....... i must agree with u........he's good in styling one's hair........ =)