Tuesday, November 11, 2008

renjis renjis dipilis......

last weekend, i went back to my hometown in muar johor coz i need to attend a function.......it has been quite a while that i haven't went back to my hometown........last time that i went back to muar........previously i went back to hometown was about raya i think........yerp, that's correct.......raya.............

ok, went back to hometown coz someone's getting hitched....no no, not mua.....but mua's cuzzie..... my late uncle's daughter....nurliyana is getting married to her man of choice, muhd jais......we arrived back to home town on saturday......at nite, we went to visit granny at her place where the guy's family member stayed there over nite just to bersanggar........

then after, we went to my aunt's place where the function is being held......tonite, is the berinai nite....basically it is just a small function for the family members to merenjis the ones who is getting married........for the berinai, my cuzzie decided to wear brown...........after the berinai, we helped with the preparations and also with the tables and chairs.........after that, we went to have dinner at my other aunt's restaurant.............soon after, we went home to my other uncle's place (very complicated ain't it).......hehehehe..............

the merenjis thingy
bunga telur for the ones who merenjis the newly weds
me cuz, me aunt, me cuz who is the bride and mum
me cuz
us with me cuz

next day, we woke up early.......well, technically me and dad woke up early (after i was being woken up by dad)......he ajak me to visit granddad's cemetery since we haven't pay a visit for quite some time........so after like 30 mins thro and flo, we arrived back at my uncle's place and we had breakie there........roti canai was the menu...........

after that, we got ready and went to my aunt's place for the akad nikah.......when we arrived there, they were still making last minute preparations......so for me, i went to my cuz's room just to see how's she doing in preparing for her big moment.......

bout 15mins later, the tok kadi arrived and asked the saksi and my cuz some questions here and there......just a simple ones........then the soon to be hubby arrived with his rombongan......with some questions here and there also by the ok kadi, then the ceremony started....after they are officially blessed, it was the placing in the ring session and also photo session.....we had a simple meal later after that......

me sis, baby
me sis, kakak
me cuz preparing for the akad nikah
me cuz waiting anxiously
part of the hantaran
mum and me sis
the akad nikah...... putting the ring in each other's finger
the newly weds me cuz and her mum
me bro, me cuz and mua
so hot la...........
mum touch-up-ing
me bro
dad
we went back for a while just to get some rest and also change our outfit.......bout 2 hours later, we went back to the place and the crowd/ guests were already filling up the tents and also queuing up for the food....i didn't bother bout it coz had meals earlier on.......

so took some pix of my cuzzie who was getting ready.....soon after, i've went to meet my other cuzzies and also my aunts whom i haven't met for quite some time....jokes and also catching ups were done.....and also the million dollar question which were being thrown to me from every angle..........aiyooooooooo.........my cuzzie has langgar bendul me dy.......so wats the problem...........this is the future matey.........wake up and smell the coffee............hehehehe.......

then the groom arrived........of course they were asked to wait till the bride comes by to accompany him......then out of sudden, got firecrackers........booom baam boom baam boom baam.........unfortunately niqi (me bro) was the bunga manggar holder......and he was the nearest to the firecrackers..........hahahahahaha...........

we later became the "toll gate" where we dun allow groom to enter the house till we get some rewards.......it is just for the sake of fun.........there were quite a number of toll gates........hahahaha..........poor the groom la............then they were allowed to be together on the pelamin.........so the merenjis session was on the way....many did the merenjis even mum and dad..........

then later, it was the cake cutting session and also the photography session..........the ceremony ended bout 4ish and we went back to kl at nite which we arrived bout 10ish........

the guests......

ala nyah, apsal muka takut je ni.......
ok am ready......
hmmmmmmmmm
me with me cuz..........
niqi and me other cuz, nana
aunt julina and hubby was there too
the lil rascals
me with the lil rascals
me with me cuz
me other cuz, zeti..........damn high in this pix........hahahaha
mak long
the three stooges........
smilez
after sakat-ing baby.........hahahaha
very colorful
bride and groom marching
kabaaaaaaaaaboooooooooooom
ok, u have to give us pantun and also ka-ching to come in
bersanding session
cramp up together
me with mak long
bluekkkkkkk

some of the whole lot

all and all, it was a gud wedding and i was happy to meet my relatives..........

to me cuz, may u have a gud future with ur hubby........

cheers peeps.......

No comments: