Wednesday, November 05, 2008

updates

ok peeps, update........


see, this was me like 2 hours back.........me eyes were getting heavier and my vision was getting blurrer from time to time.......... drank gallons of coffee, but it doesn't work..........and now i'm high on coffee actually, to be exact, high on caffeine.......washed my face only to know that i'm just cleaning it and not refreshing it.........

so i had to do something bout this........decided to take elmo along in this short trip.........yes, u've guessed it.........i'm taking a nap........seriously, my eyes were like trying to lift dumbbells..... and it is more red than the syrup drink........... yeah, so, made myself comfy and made a short trip to the lalaland.........


and to my suprise, i woke up like an hour and a half later.......hahahahaha..........that was a good trip........but then now i had to wake up and face the horror once more.........oh well, just let's hope that i won't be kissing the keyboard again.........hehehehe

No comments: