Friday, November 14, 2008

a tiny cut that brings lots of blood out from me

it was bout 3ish today when i texted sweetie stating that i'm losing blood...........and seconds later she replied why? and i said that i'm losing a lot of blood...............and my phone started to ring.......but i couldn't pick up the call coz my hands were occupied........then i took a pix and i send to her...........she then ask me to eat biscuits to heal it............

hehehehehe................by now i guess u peeps were wondering what la am i bull-shitting here and there............well, it all started early in the morning today that i've noted that there is this sign in the elevator...............




yerp, it was a blood donation............i haven't donate blood for a year now........so decided to do my part of the community work that i wanted to donate blood...........as for me, looking at blood is just normal...........as for others they will start feeling giddy and black out of looking at blood........hmmmmmmmm, i guess they are not that mentally prepared for it........

when i've asked my colleagues whether they want to follow or not.........they will give me the lame excuses......i.e. not enough sleep la, not enough blood la and so on......so i've decided that they are too chicken to do it that they give me lame excuses..........if they dun want then i guess they can just say a simple no...........no harms in doing that rite.......hehehehe...........

i've arrived at the place bout 3ish...........fill up the form and then went to check my BP then went for my blood type test.........basically i'm an "O" which means that i'm a very kind person whereby all people can use my blood..........see what i told u.......i'm a giver in natural..........hahahaha...........seriously i'm angkat-ing my bakul rite now............deng..........

today's session was a bit painful coz they didn't manage to put in the needle properly into the vein........so kind of feel a bit numb and also pain at the end.......it took me bout like 20mins to fill up the whole pine..............then after the donating session has been completed...........we were given some refreshments..................this year, they've upgrade the food a bit........which i like........it is no longer the cream crackers biscuits........now it is cupcake and also milo.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

all and all the blood donation thingy went well despite a bit pain here and there...............so i hope i can donate again next year..............

cheers peeps..............

the crowd that turned out for the donation

a view from where i'm lying down
see needle go in...............
now it is being wrapped
cam-whoring is a must.........hehehe

count dracula must be smiling..............

No comments: