Wednesday, November 05, 2008

tonite's partner in crime

dear peeps, as i'm gonna work whilst u guys r happily in ur lalaland........i've decided to bring my partner in crime to the office.........see the pix below........



tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........meet elmo..........a buzzday gift that sweetie gave me for my buzzday early this year....yeah yeah, u guys might think that what is this, a guy bringing soft toy/ plush pillow to the office........hey, if i wanna be comfy, why not right........

so i brought elmo to the office today and my lady colleagues saw it and they were LOL.......and i was like, u guys r jealous so that is why u guys are acting this.....and they were like, y u bring the plush thingy to the office.......and i was like.....if i wanna be in the office late nite, i better make myself comfy.................. since i can't hug sweetie tonite, so i guess, elmo will do.............hahahaha

i guess, elmo will be my nap buddy later at nite.......ok peeps, u guys have a comfy trip to the lalaland aite..........

cheers

No comments: