Thursday, September 13, 2007

being a zombie for a while

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, today is the first day of the month of ramadhan........therefore, i've decided to work at the normal hours that is from 9 in the morning till 6 in the afternoon........however, the thing is, my eyes are being set to sleep around 3-4 in the morning.... since i work in the european hours......

however, last night it was really hard for me to sleep very early as i have difficulties to sleep, and finally i slept at 4 in the morning........however, after an hour of sleeping, i was waken up by my dad to have my sahur....... seriously my head was really weng..........

and after did my prayers, i went back to bed at 630ish......... then at 7 mum woke me up to move my car and i went back to bed at 730..........then out of sudden, when i woke up, i had the shock of my life............ the clock shows 845 in the morning......... and i start work at 9 in the morning..........my office is like 50km from my place......

aper lagi......... mmg mandi kerbau and drove like mika hakkinen took over michael schumacher......... arrived at the office an hour later at 945 am.........once arrived, my eyes was swallon and face was pale........... my colleagues was like what happen to u..........huhuhuhu............

so as for today, i am a zombie for a day.............. yeah i wish to all those who fasting, a happy ramadhan.......

cheers

Yeah bebeh........... raya and puasa is around the corner............ can play fireworks........yahoooooooooo

No comments: