Sunday, September 16, 2007

motivation for this month and next month

as we all know that we are in the holy month of ramadhan and as for next month it is syawal a.k.a hari raya aidilfitri... since we are celebrating this prestigious month, i have made some objectives that will bring benefits to all.......

here we go:

ramadhan:

  1. Don't spend blindly - With having budgets on what to spend, financially it would let me to save financially and also keep it for the future
  2. Lose weight - Since fasting, it gives us the opportunity to lose the weight that we want...... as for this year 5-10kg is enough for me i guess.......
  3. Kuatkan iman - In ramadhan, it also lets me to pray harder and also kuatkan iman....

syawal:

  1. Mohon maaf - Asking for forgiveness for those around me....
  2. Don't eat alot - yes i know syawal really challenges me with the food.....and i really will make sure myself that to keep it low......
  3. Not giving duit raya a lot - this year it is only RM1 for the kids......hahahahaha......this will teach them how to appreciate money....hahahahahahaha............sorry kids, but that is the truth..............

Told you that this year everybody will get benefits from me..........hehehehe

No comments: