Sunday, September 30, 2007

fashion advisors

fashion has many styles that is available in this world......... as for me, i like something simple and also comfortable for me to wear........i dun dare to wear anything that is eye-popping if you know what i mean....... even if i'm wearing damnn slack for the day, i must ensure that tidyness and also the tone of the clothes that i'm wearing matches............. hence, my hats off to those people who are so called my "fashion advisors"..... i am not saying that i have a bad taste or good...just that i would like to see other points of view and also with the ones that i think that is really gud for me, then i will take the advise...........thanx guys for those advise.... those people are as per below:

my parents

my aunt (chu na) and granny

My uncles

my late grandpa......thanx for teaching me to be well dressed

sameerah and irwan.........the fashion guidance is really cool

epul..........for teaching me to always look smart

zalina........for teaching me to dress simple

mich and ash............thanx for teaching me to dress sophisticated

sab..............for teaching me to dress comfortable

ity-chan........... for teaching me to dress hip.......

fiena........... teaching me to dress well.........

the 2 stooges.......kay and mail........... teaching me how to dress very casual yet smart........

For those that i didn't mentioned, thousand apologies as i dun have ur pix.......... once again tq all.........

No comments: