Friday, September 07, 2007

my weekdays schedule

Since working with Cik kerang and also working in European hours, it seems that my life is much more fun........ ok this is my daily schedule for the weekdays:



1. Wakeup around 10 or maybe 12........so no monday blues no more.....

2. Go take shower.......

3. Go shopping or do my stuff

4. Lunch at home or at KLCC or anywhere in KL

5. at 3 start working

6. take a break at 6 or 7 in the evening

7. continue work at 8

8. finish work at 12

9. arrive home half an hour after that

10. take shower

11. surf the net till 2-3 in the morning

12. sleep at 2-3

13. back to number 1........



hahahahahaha..........................



at least i can do all the things that i want before working......... nice~~~~~




I don't know why but i like to sleep.....heheheheh

No comments: