Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stunned

It was a normal night that i went to perform my prayers and come back home to relax........ so i thought that it is gonna be a lame night.......but i was wrong......... i have received a mail that i thought i would never receive it from an unexpected person........ the email wrote:


Hi Fahmi,
I have no idea whether or not you remember me as I haven't seen you in a long time - and it appears that you have moved countries too, a long way from Cowper Street - but my name's Robbie and I went to primary school with you. At least I think I did, if this isn't the Fahmi Rosli who went to Randwick, then please forgive me for any inconvenience caused.
If it is you, and I hope it is, I should probably give you some context as to why I'm writing (otherwise it just appears utterly random). In the last couple of weeks, there's been a flurry of people from our year in Randwick adding one another on Facebook (Are you on it?) - Nai-Xun Zhang, Bobby Chairuangvit, Ali Naghizadeh and Noni Scanlon for example - and your name came up. Hence, I googled it, found your blog and thought I'd email to find out how you were going, what was going on and what life was like over in Malaysia for you? I hope that everything has gone fantastically for you since 1993 (wow, that's a long time ago) and that this email finds you well and enjoying life!
I appreciate that this is incredibly random, so no worries if you don't reply, but it'd be great to keep in (or re-establish?) contact. If you aren't already on it, Facebook is a great way to do this as it's incredibly convenient. If you are, feel free to add me and join the Randwick Public School Group!
Cheers,
Robbie Crofts




Yes, it was Robbie. U might say who??? well fyi, robbie is the first kid that i sat beside when i went to Randwick Public School in sydney in the year of 1992....... oh my, that is like 15years back.......damn that's a long time........... for a website of this school, kindly go to http://www.randwick-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
i've lived in australia for 3 years and also went to the school for 3 years there..........


Aaaaa, i really miss my friends there...... i thought that i would never hear or see from them again.....but then, i was wrong.......then i remember the words that i always use which is expect the unexpected....



and i have noted in the email the names that is very familiar to me...........this really wants to make me to go and visit them over there........ oh well robbie my friend, i will join facebook and expect to see u guys there.........



cheers.........




Randwick Public School, Sydney, Australia

No comments: