Wednesday, September 12, 2007

when hormones go haywire.....

in cik kerang, i'm working european hours.....therefore, i start work at 3 in the afternoon and finishes at 12 at night............ so this means that i can wake up around 10-12, do my admin stuff and also go to hang out with friends.......after performing such, then only i will go to work......

normally, i would go to bed around 2-3 in the morning depends on my mood.......

however, the timetable doesn't really work for me during the weekends, with my eyes being set to hit da sack at 2-3 in the morning, i've tried to go to bed earlier (around 11ish -12)......but i've been struggling whereby i tossed around here and there.....till finally i can go to the lalaland around 2-3 in the morning......... so ok...... but then the worse is yet to come......around 7 in the morning, i was waken up by me dad...........saying that we are going out.........and i was like aiyooooooo, seriously my head was weng...........

but then, tak baik lawan ckp ibubapa.........nanti jadi anak durhaka..........hahahahaha.........then, we went out and came back like at night............so it happened to me 2 nights in a row whereby i could only hit da sack at 2-3 in the morning...........



on monday, i had to send my sisters and mum to school and work.............and i had to wake up really early, upon returning, i hit da sack at 830 and was waken up at 930 due to very noisy vehicles.......()&(*^&%*&^T*TY....................then i went to work with my mood so sleepy..........

without having enough sleep, i have noticed that my hormones will go haywire...........in which all the zits will come out........sigh......the last time that my hormones goes haywire was during my study years in which i didn't go to sleep just to study for exams.........hahahahaa....therefore, as a conclusion i need to have enough rest and also apply my nivea for men....................... =(




Need to wash me face with these..............

This is how i react when my hormones goes haywire..........sigh.............

No comments: