Friday, June 27, 2008

craving for something

currently,out of sudden, i'm craving for something............. nope it is neither food nor drinks............i'm craving for rush.............adrenaline rush................ i wanna go on a ROLLER COASTER.............hahahahahaha...............

i dunno why but just that i want to feel very light and wanna scream on top of my lungs and also feel the wind rushing down my face whilst it makes my face look like a 80 year old grandpa............hehehehehehe......................ok, somehow, i just wanna ajak people who wants to join me, just give me a buzz aite...........


dear all, for my next birthday, can i have this for my pressie????? i promise i will be good throughout the year.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnna followwwwwwwwwwww.... but i can't. for now. hihihi =(

fahmirosli said...

hahahahaha.......... u can't coz u scared is it? hahahaha

Sekinnie said...

i don't mind joining for the blood rush...