Sunday, June 08, 2008

the short kenduri

ola my peeps and my pee pees (ladies and gentlemen - according to me) hehehehehe.........

yes, am back from the short trip which i went back to my hometown for 2 kenduris which was held on friday nite and also the saturday nite.............ok, back to the story, on friday evening, i need to buy a new phone as my current phone, the HP IPAQ pocket PC which i've been used for like 1 1/2 - 2 years, have went kaput already.............. sweetie has sent me flyers that there were handphone fair which the sale was up to 70% of discount.........yeah, so went to jalan jalan with sweetie before i went back to hometown........ it was held at PGRM building.........yes there was lots of people there and was taking my time with sweetie to find the suitable phone for me......... finally, after like 30 minutes of browsing here and there, finally got myself a Nokia 3120 classic which was a very simple and also very very slim which i was searching for........ i will talk bout this phone later in the week...............

so after buying my new toy, said my goodbyes to sweetie and headed to muar for the kenduri.......and to my suprise there was a heavy traffic from KL to Senawang.......it will normally take me bout 30minutes from KL to senawang.......but this time it was an hour........ and after Senawang, i was suprise that the vehicles was driving really slow and was questioning myself, y la this people driving really really slow........then i on realised that they were driving slow becoz they were trying to save the petrol due to the increment of the oil price.......hmmmmmmmm......... then i arrived to my hometown like an hour later so the trip took me bout 2 hours...............

met my relatives here and there, and did some catch up with them.......... i've arrived quite late coz had some things to do earlier in KL..........later in the nite, went to Angah's place and chill there till the next morning where me and my brother accidentally slept at her crib......... the next thing i knew was that it was 8 in the morning and quickly wake up my brother coz we have made plans to have breakie.........the unique thing bout muar is that in the morning people will eat mee rebus and also Sate for breakie.........yes, sate........it is such a culture here............. we had our breakie at a local kopitiam....... it is a must for us to go there if we go back to hometown........



the classic Muar town on Saturday morning........ so empty compared to KL
Our breakie..... Mee rebus and Sate.......mmmmmmmm
inside the Kopitiam
the bus and also taxi stand
the clock tower at Muar town

when came back to relative's place, mum said gonna meet dad's mum and also gonna see granny's fren which we have visited few weeks back coz she was admitted to the hospital......so all and all, we spent like 3 hours for da trip and came back to relative's place in which we had our lite lunch.........after lunch, everyone was relaxing and also laidback mode........ but then, out of sudden, they said wanna play gynrummy tak? and all of us said yes.......hehehehehe........... played bout 15 rounds and i won bout 2 games..........better than nothing rite...........


me and sisters

after the game session, me, sis najwa and also uncle mizat and wife went to make rounds at muar town..........well, we planned to go to have mee bandung muar, but then shop was closed......... so went to see muar town, grandpa's old house, went to see the monkeys at the side of the beach and also just to take pix................ came back from the jalan jalan and took showers and got ready for the kenduri for that nite.............

this round which i won........hahahahaha

where mum and dad met up for the first time........ High School Muar

the Sultan's palace...........Muar Palace

Me and sister at the famous Muar river

grandpa's old house........ in front of a golf course and facing the of the south china sea.........what more u can ask.....

spot the 2 interesting things in this pix

ok now, if i give u from my right hand, which hand do u receive it? clever monkey

a close up of granpa's old house

muar's largest mosque




went to the kenduri and it has started with the reciting........so while waiting for the session to end, we took pix and became cam-whorers........hahahahahaha.........well, it is a hobby rite............ so the kenduri ended bout 11ish where we had to say our goodbyes, and made the trip back home..........it was a convoi of 4 cars, jazzy, dad's harrier, granny's perdana and uncle shah's merc........ arrived home bout 12ish and niqi said we took only 35-40 mins from ayer keroh to akleh..........hahahahaha.........didn't realise the speed coz was tailing dad's car from the back..........
me and kak ain cam whoring our way
join the club niqi
me and granny
mum and the boys



all and all, it was quite tiring the trip but enjoyable.............



cheerz........

No comments: