Friday, June 20, 2008

a slack friday...........

it was bout 630ish when the song "Because You Love Me- Celine Dion" was playing in my dreams and i realised that it was my phone.......but my head was still like half awake and later i realised that sweetie was calling me, and seconds later a msg sent out by her saying that she is off to bed............ so i guess she was really tired coz lots of things to do........decided not to disturb her and took my shower............ and was getting ready for work........... sent mum to her office and off to work.................arrived at the office bout 8ish..................

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................... this is how i went to work today.............. i was so blur of what to wear either my loafers or my timberland sneakers to work...........hmmmmmmmm.............. so decided to wear another timberland...........but this was a sandle..............hahahahaha........... all day i was kaki ayam at the office............hehehehehe............ just hoping that nothing sharp will go through bottom of my feet...........hehehehehe............... today, the whole day i was very slack in the office.......... i was very productive at first, but then the satan was whispering in my ears saying that go la facebook-ing, go la blog-ging, go la surfing............... so as like we all do, i did the necessary things to occupied myself......even gave sweetie a wake up call bout 9 ......hahahahahaha................yet, it wasn't just me who slack from work ok, i can bet u that u won't be able to be 100% focus on ur work for the whole day.............hehehehehe.................

It feels free a bit today


and there was another incident in the office........... it was early morning, and i was blur and received and email................ dunno whether i'm reading it right or my eyes is playing jokes on me, the email stated "i couldn't found........." and i was like, eh betul ke this sentence.......... with the blur head, i was like, i think this is correct kot...............and checked with couple of colleagues in the office, and they said, shouldn't it be "i couldn't find"............... and with that, i was like, ok this is a wake up call for me coz i'm really really blur..........hahahahaha.........what la this people's english........... so rojak man i tell u..............like we dun communicate rojak-ly is it????? choi...........hahahahaha

as for lunch, me and ron decided to go for cendol and rojak under the tree.........hehehehe........but as for me, i will normally order rojak without sotong and also kuih kelapa............as for my cendol, i just love it with corn without beans and pulut.............seriously it was a satisfying meal as me and ron went to the same place earlier of the week and it was closed........deng...........azlan who couldn't join us, ask me to tapau for him in which he had it for tea........... yes, he also was very very satisfied with his rojak...........aum aum aum.........hahahahaha............ no offense aite lan.......

a hot day, so lunch is rojak with no kuih kelapa and also sotong with cendol with corns.......hmmmmmmmmm.......

ron ordered the same as me

without looking left and right, azlan straight away ate his tapau.........hehehehe

bout 5ish, me and ron chiow from office in which i dropped him at ampang lrt station......... the plan for the nite was, me and my unimate zd, wanted to watch the hulk, but then it was very full and we had to queue up and try our luck for the tix........but then we decided to go later later........as i arrived home, i accidentally took a nap............bout 6ish, mum woke me up and said, wanna go for chillies tak? i'm craving for lamb.........hahahaha.......... and with that, i straight woke up, took my shower and headed to klcc for booking the place..............

upon arrival, the queue list was a lot and i had to wait for my turn like 20 minutes..............went to levi's shop and wanted to alter the length of my jeans that i bought from SG earlier of the month............. and they were like, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, levi's engineered............where u get one la? then i said to them SG, and it only costs bout 150 our money.............the guys there were like, u know here it cost bout 400 bucks.......and it was my turn to say waaaaaaaaaaaaa.........it is bout 2.6 times our money man............so for cheap jeans, i know where to go............

after i took my jeans, we manage to get a table for the 6 of us.............and yes, we ordered and the table was full.................. the order was:

  • myself - mushroom jack fajitas with ice lemon tea
  • niqi - no limit top up nachos, caesar salad with sarsi
  • najwa - chicken strips and coke
  • najiha - pasta with tomato sauce with coke
  • mum - lamb shoulder with guava juice
  • dad - lamb shoulder with coke float
  • garlic bread for all

The table was freaking pack when everything arrives................ alas, now i am really really really really stuffed..........ok, no touching at the tummies..........hahahahahaha.............am so looking for a good and also enjoyable weekend..........

mum and sis najiha

dad and sis najwa

the goofers

yes it was packed the table.........

i just wanna enjoy my weekend.....


have a good weekend my peeps and peepees..................

7 comments:

Miss Ilah said...

ozzz..gambar u and sweetie tu photographer ambik ke? so sweet :)

fahmirosli said...

hehehehehe..........yerp.........we became models that day.........my fwen ask me whether i am interested or not..... :)

Anonymous said...

yeah.. n keep talking bout it.. non-stop in d ofiz!! :p

fahmirosli said...

yeah yeah, look who's talking.........later u also will brag bout it rite.......hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

me? bragging ? hahahah.. of coz NOT!!! i don do bragging! :p

fahmirosli said...

we'll see.......time will tell.......hahahahaha

fahmirosli said...

we'll see.......time will tell.......hahahahaha