Monday, June 16, 2008

the past makes us wiser

today, it was early in the morning after i've sent mum to her office and on my way to work @ cyberjaya, i was listening to Mix.FM...........the topic of the morning for he says she says was the best thing that ur boss have ever done for u...........well, i think the best things that my boss have ever done for me is that when he/she doesn't come to work.............yes, and the office will become mine..........ahahahahaha.........yes i know, we all wishes for that rite............

ok, then one of the guys said that u should not be a teller yet u should be a leader...........he would then say a phrase that was really really interesting.........the phrase was Look Behind with the Rear View Mirror To Look the Path that You have Gone Through..............basically what it means is that, with all the lessons you have learnt throughout ur life, it makes u prepare to face the future and wiser plus not doing the same mistakes over again..............

it is a simple phrase, but the more i think of it, it is a very useful phrase to remind me everytime........coz most of the time we would spend in our cars when we are travelling and it does reminds me of what i've gone through in life and also what it has done to me of making me a better person............. just that, i dun wanna see much of the rear view mirror at night coz u know, Jangan Pandang Belakang.............hahahahaaha..............



Me and my mum's cuz's cat...........fluffy mimi........

No comments: