Wednesday, June 04, 2008

office tales

oh how i wish the weekdays was 2 days and the weekends was 5 days instead............ if that is the case, we are all in haven..........seriously........... the world will be a better place.............it is more work and life balance coz u have time to urself and also to ur love ones............

anyway, i've returned back to work after a break and it is like welcome back to ur painful experience ever........... as i opened my emails, i had the shock of my life..........over 50 emails for me to reply.......... and straight away i felt giddy and notious and felt slump that no mood to work.......... the migrains came later and i said to my self let's do this slow and steady............. i've managed to reply everything and some of the emails that i received are so silly........... i was like, wat la this people, asking me stupid stupid stuff.................

ok, nonetheless, replying the emails have been sorted out..........but then again, there's another problem............. out of sudden, the air cond in the office was freezing my a** off........... me and the rest of the colleagues were shaking and couldn't do our work properly as we were shivering and our fingers are numb that we couldn't type properly............ hmmmmmmmmm......... well, at least it is better than hot weather in which u can't do work at all coz u'll be sweaty and all........uwek uwek.........hahahahaha.............. i mean, if it is cold, u can just cover ur body with something like a cardigan, sweater, jacket and so on.........but if it's hot and there are no fans around, tak kan la u wanna expose those "superb" body of urs to the whole office world rite...........hehehehe

and there's another thing that happened in the office............ i always work with my musix on and blast my earphones so that i will be in the "mood" of working......... coz musix just give me the jive and with that i can work la..........as rihanna says, please don't stop the music...........sometimes, people have to like tap on me to talk to me coz i am so in the mood of listening to the music and doing my work......... ok, back to the story, as i wanted to put on my earphones, there was this sound "dong ding ding diiiiing, may i have ur attention please, may i have ur attention please, the fire alarm system is not working at the moment, so please pay attention as we will make announcement if there's any occurence of emergency, thank u very much, diiiing ding ding dong".............. i was like "wat??" .............. obviously i dun wanna burnt to death if there's any fire occured coz of listening to the musix on my earphones................ so decided to only wear one side of the earphones............ but then i dun have the modjo to work la.........plus it is quite annoying and also distracting when people talk around u................ aaaaaaaaa.......... why la this this happened..........huhuhu.............

oh well, at least i've sorted out with the gurl who sat opposite me that if anything emergency, she will give me notifications first................. can't they just strike a big gong and that will surely notify everyone..............guess office is not that traditional after all..............hahahahahaha

ok la peeps and pee pees, do have fun at ur work yeah...........

cheerz........

2 comments:

zie said...

Fahmi,

Me too have the same feelings. I suka bila pasang earphones that will help me to get focused.

fahmirosli said...

what really does make me in the mood is for me to go for another holiday.......... i seriously need another one..........hahahahaha