Thursday, June 05, 2008

tag~~!!!! ur it...........

here's the thing, am in the office, head is going up and down, turning 360 degrees to check whether the line is clear for me to do this..........hahahaha


ehem ehem.......... ok, this is the first time ever that i've been tagged from another blogger.......... seriously no joke one........... thx to zue for giving me this opportunity to do this trivia.......... chewah, so like giving an award ceremony speech.........hahahahaha.............


ok, what am i suppose to do again? oh yeah........... telling people of 7 things bout me self that they do not know........... so, below are the instructions:


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Checked

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Checked

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

- irwan

- zalina

- mawar

- rahman

- ity

- ilah

- fatin

Checked


4.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Checked



So here goes nothing:


1 - I luv to cam-whore.......... seriously, when i was small, i was afraid of taking pix coz u know la watching movies so much when young that when lightning strikes or flash appears, konon nya u will be somewhere else...........hahahahaha.........later when i grew up, yes, i realised that cam-whoring is fun........hehehehehe


See, told ya i luv to fool and become a cam-whore in front of the camera


2 - I luv to watch cartoons - courtesy of my two young sisters, they always watched cartoon network or disney channel at home........... so there are a few of the cartoons that interests me like tom and jerry, ppg, teen titans, bugs bunny, donald duck, road runner just to name a few......... basically the ones that can bring laughter to me, i like...........

The two brats that never failed to cheer me up



3 - I have phobias with the movie ibu mertuaku - yes yes i know, some of u might say WHAT??? yes it is true that i have phobias watching the movie, just the last part where he poke his eyes with forks just to revenge the doc who fixed his eyes..........hahahahaha
Kudos to this guy for making me phobia of this movie


4 - I remember events - although i dun like the subject history, but things that has happened around me, i would remember it till now.......... it is just that i dun know, to think back of these events, really brings back the memories, yes i know i'm a sentimental freak........hahahahaha



ok, to be frank, this one i dunno la when they took my pix.......hehehe



5- I would listen the latest musix over and over again till i feel sick of it - u name it, david cook, maroon 5, beyonce, maria digby, etc........... i will listen their musix over and over and over again till i feel sick of it and i dun wanna listen to it again........... except for those really really ever green songs that u can sing with it anytime anywhere


want to become the next simon cowell and produce quality musix



6 - I love to use the 2 second rule - ok, some of u might be wondering what la is this 2 second rule, well it is basically the rule that i've invented which is to be used at the traffic light......... it is very simple, when the lights turn green, i will count to 2, and if the slow pope in front of me ain't moving........... will give him the horn............. peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen......... and when he start to move, i will "slice" the car and give the stare at the driver......... hahahahaha......... yes yes i know it is not pemandu berhemah thingy...........but this is KL and u need to be very fast............ sometimes i forgot to off the 2 second rule when i'm outside KL.........hahahahaha.......... sorry guys..............

this one, i dunno how to use my 2 sec rule.........hahahaha



7 - I now drive very slow due to the increment of the fuel price - yes, guess what..............today, it took me 50 minutes to arrive to the office coz of my slow driving.............. i drove really really slow coz wanna save ma..............hahahaha.........fuel price have increase, so have to make sure that every fuel burned, it is worth it..............hehehehehe........... normally the speed limit at the highway is 90km/h, before the price went up, it is 130-140 km/h the speed of the car will go, but then now, i will drive 60km/h to work...........seriously.............. just enjoying the scenery.........hehehehehe

our expression of the fuel level in our ride

3 comments:

Zuraida said...

hahahaahah
thats a good one.
finally, i found someone who digs cartoons like me...hehehe...I AM NOT ALONE!!!!

fahmirosli said...

hahahahahaha........ sometimes the kid in us never left us rite....... hahahaha

alifnaim said...

i'm buying my new bike, brother :D