Wednesday, July 25, 2007

dun be an egomaniac

this morning......a car really pisses me off.....to know what car it is just look at the picture below....



yes it is a mercedes benz E class......the thing that really pisses me off is that i was really behind a jack*ss....the car infront of me thinks that he was driving a ferrari but instead he was just driving an old proton......i was pressuring that car so that i can over take him.......then out of no where.....the benz came behind me and start to pressure me.......the benz even gave me flashs of lights and also honking me......i was really fed up with the benz......

so with my talented skills, i didn't press the breaks instead releasing the accelerator pedal slowly till i was with the same speed as the car next to me.....then later after the proton went to the left after nearly 500 meters......i hit the gas and overtook the proton and went infront of it.......and the benz over took me....the thing that really pisses me off is that whilst the benz was overtaking me, the driver was looking at me with a sarcastic face.....and i was doing my blur face....hahahaha....serve him rite.....but the thing that i realised is that he was just a driver.....coz the shirt that he worn was a driver's uniform.....i should know coz i always take the cab or a driver will take me while wearing the uniform......so i was saying that it is not his car....so just dun respect the bugger......

but there's other pix that makes me happy......take a look below.....






To all egoistic benz driver, sorry, ur car in europe is treated as a cab.....kuang kuang kuang.......so who ever is egoistic whilst driving the benz on the road....is equivelant as a cab driver.....hehehehehe

No comments: