Sunday, July 08, 2007

a tiring weekend.......

i dun know, is it just me or is everyone facing the same issue in which the weekend really passes real fast.......it seems to me that it was only like yesterday was the last day of the week (friday) and the next thing i knew it is already the first day of the week (monday).......sigh....

well my weekend was very very hectic.......

on friday nite i had to fetch my parents whom is coming back from china......their flight was delayed and i had to wait for 3 hours till they come out from the terminal.......arrived at the airport around 1130ish at nite and i was alone coz mum says dun bring along anyone coz it is late.....so sisters didn't follow and it was just me by myself.......i didn't parked the car at the carpark, instead i parked the car outside the parking area near the watch tower.....while waiting for my parents to arrive, i snooze off for a while coz i was really really tired......with the tiring week that i faced and also had to wake up very early........so finally around 130 in the morning, my mum called me and ask me to fetch her and also dad......so after greeting them, we went for dinner.....yes it was 2 in the morning and we are looking for a place to have dinner...... luckily there was still some shops open near our place......and while having our dinner, my parents brief me about their experience in china...... and i must say that i'm lucky to be in this country as my parents were telling me that china is still having its hard days........so we went back home around 330ish......and seriously after arriving home and some wash ups, i straight went to bed with out any hesitation.......

the next morning my mum woke me up around 9 in the morning in which i am still not fully recovered yet from my sleep, she says that we are going to attend the wedding that we had planned.......today we are going to attend 3 wedding which was supposed to be 4 but we had to cut one short......... so first thing we went was the one in shah alam, it was an old friend that we knew since we were living in australia.......it was their daughter that is getting married.....congrats kak nurul.....and i met their children.....it is nice to meet them after for so long haven't meet them......we exchange stories and also did some catch ups...we also meet some other friends that we haven't met for a very long time... after having our meal we continue our plans as scheduled... i wish i could stay a bit longer at shah alam's wedding, coz there is plenty to talk about.....oh well what to do....... then we went our journey to malacca.....i had to be the driver since my parents are too tired to drive after coming back from china.....i'm sorry to my colleagues in the office as i know that we are having our company sports day....but i have to be fair to my parents also.......so we went to fetch my brother in MMU malacca.....then after fetching him we went to the wedding of my parent's hajj agent.....one of their staff is getting married......but we arrived around 330 in the evening and the ceremony is almost over but then suprisingly the one that served us is the groom him self....hahahahaha.....quite funny to think of it......the my parents did some catch ups and also exchange stories....then after 40 minutes there, we went to attend another wedding who is my parent's hajj friend......yerp another wedding.....seriously i've been sin to my body as i was enjoying the food.....sob sob......then my parents decided that we are gonna stay for a nite in malacca.....then after checking in at the hotel i had to send my brother back to his uni in which he had to do some assignments........then after sending him, i sent my dad's car for a wash and after that i went back to the hotel.....to my suprise my parents asked me what's for dinner? and i was like errrr, aren't u guys full yet coz i'm really really stuffed......huhuhuhu........then after i took my shower we went out to jaya jusco as my mum needs to find some stuff......then we picked up my brother and went for dinner, we went to a place called tomyam classic......seriously it was a nice place and that the food was not bad at all.....then we went back to the hotel around 11 something in which after i landed my head on the pillow i was off to the lalaland straight away.....the reason being is i think that i was too tired.......sigh.....

the next morning, my mum woke me up and that my sisters were off to the swimming pool already.......i was too tired so i passed off....... we went to the breakfast provided by the hotel and later on went back to the room.......seriously i was too tired and that i had to take a nap just to recover......after for like a hour of sleep...... i went to freshen up and later we checked out from the hotel......we send my brother first back to his uni and hit the highway to go back to kl......after a short stop in malacca to perform our prayers we hit back to the highway in which we got stuck in a traffic.....it was a result from 3 accidents.....i dun know y people can't drive safely nowadays on the road.....huhhuhuhu......

soon we reached home about 5 in the evening and i really need to sleep to freshen up......and now it is 1140 at nite and i can't sleep as a consequences of that....huhuhuhu

No comments: