Monday, July 02, 2007

full of activities.....

Hey guys....

sorry for not updating the blog for quite sometime......being bz lately and that no time to update the blog....... or should i say silence is golden or in malay, kesunyian membawa kerinduan.....hahahaha......ok here's a quick update of my activities lately.....

Friday:

I had dinner with my colleagues at one of the restaurant in bangsar called cicolla.....it is an italian style cuisine and also restaurant.......yerp, it is wonderful indeed.....recommended too......as for me i had a regular pizza all to myself.....hehehehe.......it is basically a beef pepperoni and cheese pizza.....i managed to finished the pizza all to myself.....hahahaha...... even my colleagues call me Joey as Joey from friends......i dun know y.......then later we wanted to get some chilling time and also some drinking session....... so we booked our place at la bodega.....unfortunately it was full....so we decided to go to Alexis instead.....it is quite cozy too the place.... so my colleagues ordered vodka and as for me the usual.....coke......hehehehe.....that's the only drink i think that i could consume there.......

so we decided to break stories and also have a gud time there......we sure did had a great time.....cracking jokes and also just laugh our guts out......then later we played cards....as usual the game is gynrummi....... after some practice rounds played with the guys....we later played the real game.....

basically the nite ended around 2ish....went back home and went to bed around 3ish.......very tiring indeed....hehehehe....coz didn't went back home, and went straight to dinner.....

Saturday:
this morning, my mum woke me up around 7......she says that we are going to visit our late granddad's cemetery......it has been a while i haven't pay a visit there....so after some recitation and also some prayers made, went back to granny's place for breakfast......and later went home i was getting ready to go to office......there's a rehearsal for a performance that me and my batchmates need to perform for the dinner that we are gonna have.....so we decided to do dancing....yes i know, i can't dance.....but hey, it is for fun rite and also the spirit of team work......the dancing practice session ended quite early as 1230ish.......i need to rush back home coz got my department lunch at the lemon garden in shangrila......there are varieties of food selection as it is buffet style.....so i tried one by one coz it is pay once and all u can eat....it is a waste if we dun grab the chance rite.....hahahaha

so after lunch, we took some pictures and also exchange stories......later on we are gonna catch a movie that one of my colleague had booked for us......the movie is one of the latest movie.....it was around 17 of us that went..... the movie was scheduled at GSC berjaya times square......so 3 other of my colleagues took a ride with me.......seriously it was fun.....the movie was gud....the graphics was superb i must say and that the movie was not that boring......

later after the movie, me and some other friends went for a tea session......just wanna discuss some things and also cracking jokes.......so we went back around 7ish and arrived home about 8......that nite i was too tired to go out, therefore i just stayed home and also helped my parents to pack their stuff....as they are going to china next morning....

Sunday:

Today, we woke up quite early.....around 430ish coz need to go to the airport quite early......so we took our showers and also set off to the airport about an hour later...... apparently my parents are going for a china tour with some of dad's clients.......they are going to be abroad around 6 days.......so as an anak mithali, i have pesan some stuff to my dad to buy me some goodies.....hahahaha...

so after saying goodbyes to my parents, we set back home......arriving around 915 in the morning.....i decided to get some nap coz didn't have enough sleep for a couple of days.........later around 1030 i woke up and get ready to attend a wedding in mentakab, pahang.....congrats to them too.....it was one of friend who is getting married, aritha......so as a cautious driver, i drove according to the speed limit as a reminder from my dad to drive as a cautious driver........arrived in mentakab around 1hour and 45 minutes later.......met some of my friends there and did some catching up with them.......so after seeing the bride and groom and spent about 2 hours there, i have decided to convoy back to KL with irwan...... but he needed to go back to his office in temerloh to get some items to bring back to KL........and later he showed me and my other friend, sarah, his new house that he had bought......seriously kudos to him for a nice designed that he had done........so later drove back to KL and arrived about 5 in the evening.......

about 6, nabil and mail asked me to join them to have a coffee session at the coffee bean, so as it is one of my favourite cafe, i didn't reject the offer........so they picked me up at my place and we went to the coffee session.....this time around, i tried a different ice blended namely berry something.....hahahaha.....sorry not good with names.......then later we decided to have dinner together......so we went back home and took our showers and prepared to go for dinner......we decided to go to a stall to have our dinner......we went to melawati for our dinner and spend around 2 hours there and went back around 11.......later i slept around 1ish and the next morning i had a bad time of waking up early coz need to send my sisters to school as my dad is abroad and can't send them.....hhuhuhuhu.....

so i guess, that's about it...so what i can say is i really enjoy my days as a bachelor...ahahahah........thanx to all who made my days full of activities......kudos to all

cheerz

With on of my colleague, Hong Yee during our lunch @ lemon garden

With marina, lunch @ shangri la


With my colleague, Yean Fang both in blue......hahahaha

Laughing our loud (LOL) to one of the jokes
The whole lot @ shangri la



Parents are currently in China......
As a result....I'm home alone....hehehehe

1 comment: