Thursday, July 05, 2007

haih

as u all know that i'm home alone nowadays since my parents are abroad.......so all the responsibilities is on me......i had to wake up very early around 6 to send my sisters to school......and went off to work straight away....normally arrive at work about 730ish......and i will perform fishing in the morning....hehehehehe

and after all the work and job roles and responsibilities i went off home to check my sister's homework......there where it really challenges my patience in which i had to teach my sisters for their homework.....now i know how tough it is to explain to people with different set of mind and how frustrating it is during my younger days whereby my dad will teach me to the max and i will start to sniff and sniff again.......

this shows that i'm not ready yet and i really need to enjoy my life......i need to learn how to be more patience and also learn how to balance my work and life......

wish me luck.....and to those who just got married gud lux for current and the future....

cheerz

2 comments:

Irwan said...

I also admit i still do not know to balace my life and work.. It needs time to balace it.. Well life always keep on changing and we need to rebalance again time by time.. Yeah Ozy, I always wish you the best in life...

fahmirosli said...

thanx irwan.....same goes for u too.....let us just hope and pray for the best....