Sunday, July 22, 2007

gathering

me and my batchmates from ex-office had tried to plan a simple gathering for us to catch up things and also just wanna discuss some things.....so as for today, we manage to arrange dinners for us to do such thing....

we decided to go to italiannies in the curve, mutiara damansara.......10 of us manage to show up which was myself, siong sie, jyhshoong, michelle, khun min, pei lu, sofia, may and also another guy were there. unfortunately, aidil, natasha, wan xin, uma, grace couldn't make it to the dinner of some things that they need to attend to.

so we ordered the food and also drinks that we desire to eat........whilst waiting for the food to arrive, i've send an sms to the my batchmates which were as per below:

"Hey guys, it's hard for me to say this but i hv to tell what i hv to tell. I've tendered my resignation on monday and my last day was on tuesday. It's a 24 hours notice. Yes i know it is a drastic thing. But, this is for my career progression and also to enhance my skills. Wishing u all the best in ur career, keep in touch and i luv u all.

after they read the msg, the 5W and 1H came into the picture and also asking where i am.....after telling them that i worked with sykt cik kulit kerang, they were like really shocked with the news and congratulated me. but then we turn our focus to sofia who is one of the first to resigned from the exfirm and joined one of the largest local bank.....she was telling about her job and we discuss bout things....

later we went to laundry bar which was next to itallianies.....unfortunately, after ordering our drinks, we couldn't hear wat was the other saying, becoz there was a live band playing which was really loud........it lasted nearly 30 minutes and that after they have done, then only we are able to continue with our drinks and also our chat session.....

we later left the place around 11ish......to all of my batchmates, i wish u all the best, keep in touch and miss ya......
cheerz......
below are some of the pix that were taken during the nite.....



me, pei lu and sofia......all in black.....

May, myself and michelle.....gonna mish them....sigh....

Adeline, myself and jyh shong...

Khun Min, Myself and pwc staff.....

Me and the gurls.....

Siong sie and me........

Group pix

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fahmi, good for u..good luck di cik kulit kerang ye :)

fahmirosli said...

tq tq ariffah.....hope u and ur hubby r doing fine in the UK.....

cheerz