Friday, July 20, 2007

sacrifice

sacrifice comes in many ways.........love, personnel, decisions and etc.......well as for me, this week, i had to make sacrifice that is really challenging for me.......the decision was to resigned from the company that i luv.......yes i am resigning the job that i really luv in a pursuit to enhance my skills and also for my career progression......

to think that is worst, till wait u hear that i tendered for my resignation within 24 hours.....yes this is a drastic move....but i really need to do what i need to do...... seriously i have no issues with my job that i'm doing or with the people that i worked with........i luv them as i luv my family......but i must make sacrifice to give room for my enhancement towards my skills........

i was having a red eyes when i gave the letter to the secretary........and many people were stunned with my actions as i did not show any hints of leaving or what so ever...... this is because i dun want them to be worried or anything....... i did this drastic move also is that i cared for them and also their feelings.......

there were lots of whys, whats, whens, wheres, and so on........but i've told them that when the time is right, i will inform them y the drastic move.......

as for now, i'm with syarikat cik kulit kerang........i will support the global system in which the responsible comes to me......hope u guys will pray for me and vice versa for u guys too......

y is it that life is so unfair....why can't we get the best of both worlds......sigh.....

oh how i wish i could bring my previous colleagues to join me in this new environment.......what ever it is, i've made a vow to myself that i won't forget where i came from and also who were there when i was in doubts........... seriously i luv u all and that hope friendships lasts forever......

to all that i've hurt ur feelings during my stay there, i hope u will forgive me for my actions and that i will do same to urs too......

luv,

fahmi........






Thanx for the great memories u guys......

No comments: