Wednesday, July 04, 2007

please dun judge me if u dun know me

for the love of god........please of those who doesn't know me in depth, dun make ur assumptions about me..... it is just pissing me off when people makes impressions of me without knowing me in details.......

ok here's the deal, i luv myself and i am happy with it...... it takes more than ur advise to change me which i am very comfortable with my attitude and also the living style that i am having..... to those who really get into my nerves i wish u all the best trying to change my life coz it ain't happen...... what did i ask ur mama's money that makes u wanna change my life? pahhhhh........ grow up will ya........ this is a free country and i can do what ever i wanna do........ so u guys better buzz off before damage will be done.....if u r not satisfied with me for any reason, tell direct to my face if u have the guts......

signing out......

2 comments:

Irwan said...

People will never satisfied with us Ozy.. I think u know what i meant. On other people view they always wrong on us like they are PERFECT. Just be the way you are at least u not pretend to act like others.

fahmirosli said...

yerp...let us all enjoy this world.....