Monday, January 05, 2009

burrppp~~~~~!!!

hoyeh hoyeh........finally, my birthday cake is finished.........yeay yeah.......yes, u guys read it rite......my birthday cake has finished after 3 days without touching it........it is not that it has poison or it turned bad or what.......just that i didn't have the time to eat it.......or matter of fact,in that case, no one in the house even has no urge to eat the cake.........

hmmmmmmmm, the cake was given to me by my aunt julina on the evening of my birthday.......thx aunt.......but then, during that time, we were getting ready to go for my buzzday dinner @ chillis.....so we had to cancel it due to the fact that the cake was too huge for us to eat.......the next day, during the nite, i went out with sweetie.....so takkan la me and sweetie wanna wallop all the cake to ourselves......hahahaha......bloated with chocolate i tell ya.........

so it was the next nite when we went to sweetie's colleague gathering at her place......but then, there was 3 desserts and some how we were really full by the first dessert that we decided to wave the white flag for the rest......hehehehe.........finally, last nite, we went to visit my grand uncle's place at melawati.........and yes, we managed to finish the cake at one go.......hahahahaha.........this i think becoz we were really hungry last nite and after 3 days it has been in the fridge, i guess, it is time for us to finish it once and for all.............

the cake is from la malina, and it is a chocolate vanilla cake with the words, Yippie!!! Happy Birthday - muahh- hahahahaha.........everyone was LOL when they saw the cake.......oh well, thx to my aunt for the luvly cake........

cheers peeps

me birthday cake

the grumpy me with me birthday cake
the chocolate on the side.......mmmmmmmm..........nice~~~~~!!!
was LOL coz the guys sang it very out of tune i tell ya........hehehehe
a slice of the cake........

2 comments:

. said...

bes nyer cake...nyum nyum

fahmirosli said...

sangat sodap ye.........hehehehe