Wednesday, January 14, 2009

indirect diet plans

while looking at the mirror, i took a deep breath........washed my hands and then grab a spoon of sodium chloride or better known as salt to us..... i closed my eyes and thinking of a happy moments.....after imagining the happy stuff.......the moment of truth came.......

taking a pinch of salt...... i refer myself to the mirror and rub on 3 places in my mouth that has white stuff on it......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............jumping up and down like having fire ants in my pants and also like crashing to a rock song i finally stopped and feel relieved after 30 secs.......and i tell u peeps, that was the longest 30secs ever.......... what i was doing actually was putting salts or should i say rub salt into my ulcers..............

i have 3 big ones i tell ya.........all on the bottom right side of my mouth.......one is on my lips.....one is on my gum and the other one is on the wall.........sigh..........i guess i've gotten the ulcer from brushing my teeth too hard .........the bristles must have rub and scrap of the layer of it.......well, this shows how much i want my mouth to be clean......kuang kuang kuang.......

it really hurts that tonite, i've decided to skip dinner......even at times it is difficult for me to talk, what more worse it could do when i'm munching right........at first, i tried to put bonjela......thought it works, but then, that one is too slow........so we do it the traditional way.....yes, at times when i was small, they say to put butter on it......but errrrrrrrrrr........i think it doesn't work.........

so salt is the answer.......yes, with the salty taste and also the pain that comes with it....i guess, it works fast.......i believe the suitable phrase for this is, beauty is pain..........so tomorrow, if i'm taking a blood test, i think my blood pressure will be high due to the fact that i'll be rubbing salts often............

hmmmmmmm, better bring a bag of salts to office tmrw so at least i can jump up and down during breaks between work.....hahahahaha

at first i had this......
then i put this......but it is too slow.........



so i've decided to do it the traditional way.......

No comments: