Wednesday, January 28, 2009

outing with relatives from over the sea

ok, it's 1230ish and i've just gotten back from lunch.........it was a good lunch btw.....tummy is full or should i say just nice and that had a short walk from the cafe at the building next door and in the office rite now, it is freaking cold.......so as a result, hot plus cold makes me feel high..........

therefore, to kill off time, i've decided to llb (look like bz) and pretend that i'm doing my work when actually i'm updating this entry and listening to a new collection of zapin songs that i've gotten from my uncle fuad who came with his family over the weekend.........hehehehe........dun tell the boss aite.........

ok, updates........... during the cny hols, many people travel here and there.....unfortunately for me and my family we just chilled at home and enjoying the moment.........but, my relatives whose from over the sea, came up to kl.........they went to ipoh first to visit my relatives who are there.......


my oyster and egg

abg taufik's dinner
kak ayu's dumpling
mum's kuey tiau and my oyster and egg
gossip session........sigh

the next day, went to send some stuff to uncle fuad and he offered me for a lunch treat with his family........so as i've learned thru experience, things that are free, we shouldn't reject it........so i took the offer.........we went to san francisco steakhouse for luncheon and also we did some catch ups here and there........ we said our goodbyes soon after we finished lunch........all and all, it was a good outing with my relatives from over the sea.........hope to see them soon.......cheers peeps


kak ayu and abg taufik eagerly waits for the waiter to come
like brother like sister.........syasya and fuad doin the same facial figures............
uncle fuad and his wife Gma
my sizzling tournado

No comments: