Thursday, January 15, 2009

giving favors to a friend in need

as i was opening my facebook this evening.........i received a message from a colleague of mine......when read it, i LoL...........seriously i LoL.............and i dunno wat that is it that i've done that made her to send me the message.........the message wrote:


"Hello expert... i nak tanya... i nak cari tempat for romantic dinner with my hubby... 10 yrs anniversary...could you help me identify 2 or 3 place.. KL tower is out okay... River cruise also out...My anniversary this 30 jan...please.. tq."


hahahaha.........told u rite........ok......so basically my colleague needs a favor from me to give her ideas or perhaps arrange for her anniversary day............so i guess i must come out with ideas for her anniversary.........so at the end of the day........it is a good deed that i'm doing.........


so peeps, i need ur help and ideas for this...........please do leave ur comments aite.........


luv,


fahmi

the next star for the Hitch the 2nd

No comments: