Monday, January 26, 2009

jalan jalan with the rascals

on saturday, mum decided to do a simple bbq........so they've invited the normal lot....which is mum's siblings and also kak ain...... however, upon inviting everyone, mum realised that she had forgotten that she had given away the bbq pit that she got from aussie to someone.........as a result, me parents and also me sisters went to klcc to try and survey, but no good.......there's none in klcc........

then they went to carrefour.....but it is very expensive and also the quality ain't that good......so they've decided to go to ace hardware which is located at taman melawati......but unfortunately, the last piece was at ikano power centre.......

when i woke up, mum said that i had to go and take the bbq pit.......so i went to ikano with my sisters......to my suprise, me and sweetie were crossed path at the ttdi junction......we were really excited although we haven't seen each other for a while.........

so arrived at ikano, we've decided to go to ikea for lunch........i know that my sisters wanted to follow and purposely said they aren't hungry at home coz they wanna have the meetballs and also the spaghetti there.......bought ourselves a spaghetti for the 2 rascals and also 10 pieces of meatballs for me..........

and when i wanted to refill my drinks, i said to me sisters to stay put and wait for me to come back with the refilled drink........when i left for the drinks, there were 6 pieces of meatballs, and when i returned, there was None.......and my plate out of sudden changed into a plate with spaghetti sauce......hmmmmmmmmm..........and the rascals were beaming..........chet.........

hahahaha........ok, after having our meal, we went to ace to get our stuff and also went back after that.........

later that nite, we had bbq with the family........(to be cont)

quick quick let's finish our spaghetti.........

so that we can steal abang mi's meatballs when he's not around.........
ok, we are full now let's go jalan jalan
me with the 2 rascals.........
the place where we got the bbq pit

No comments: