Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm a killer

Sad to say i'm a killer......... a frog killer to be exact......... below prescribes the information needed:

Place: Front Porch
Time: 930 pm
Victim: An innocent frog
The accuser: Mummy's SLK

As we all know that we all killed a frog during our high school days in which we pinned up the frogs in which they can't move no more...this is in our biology class to be exact....... and we will take a blade to cut open the frog......euwwww i know....... and to see the organs of the frogs moving here and there......... i wonder y all the people taking such class did not become doctors......hahahaha

So enough said, my parents took my car and went to my granny's place......later on i have to bring my little sisters to visit their granny........so i was driving my mum's SLK........the car was facing the gate as it is easy for us to just hop in the car and drive out......i said to my sisters to hold up and lemme just drive front a bit to give them space to go into the car....... as i was moving the car, that is when the incident happened.......... a frog came out from under daddy's harrier and was hopping to go under mum's SLK........and i didn't realise.........as i moved the car a bit to the front, the frog was being squashed under the tyres...........as they say MATI KATAK....... the squashing incident happened in front of my sisters' very own eyes......this is so 18SG.........hahahaha

and my sisters was like abang mi abang mi, katak penyek kena langgar kereta.......tp badan dier setengah ajer yg kena.......i was laughing out loud as per Cruella Devil from 101 dalmations.....hehehehe.....then i asked the maid to sweep off the frog in to the drain......and my sisters was making fun of the frog's face as the tongue was coming out when it died.......

so, in this case, who is really the killer, me or the SLK? hahahahaha


During biology class, in high school years
This is one crazy frog

SLK, Small Little Kelisa

No comments: